Pi-Amp Bi-Amp combines an X86 computer and audiophile class B four channel amplifier, configured for bi-amplification, into a system that will transcode, store, and play back all relevant digital media formats. This manual provides detailed instructions for building chassis, power supply, amplifier, and PC.
Combine an audiophile class B amplifier with digital media storage and play back, achieve seamless system integration, eliminate dependence on proprietary formats, and gain complete control of the digital media experience. The modern PC is the best platform for manipulating digital music and video media, and delivering high quality line level analog audio, and digital video. The result is perfect integration of amplifier and PC into a powerful, stable, and aesthetic system from readily available materials using conventional techniques.
- Transcode, store and organize DVD and CDA media for convenient play back.
- Exceptional audio reproduction from the Leach discrete transistor amplifier.
- Bi-amp audio configuration or four channel Surround Sound or four channel stereo.
- Play and record media streamed across the world wide web.
- Construction from readily available materials.
- Taylor PC hardware and software to individual requirements.
- Convenient access to system components.